- Procedure –Advise and guidance on procedural issues concerning imposition of anti-dumping duty on any product.
- Technical – Advise and guidance on technical issues concerning imposition of anti-dumping duty on any product.
- Assistance –Providing assistance for collection of data for justification of imposition of anti-dumping duty on any product.
- Application –Preparation of application and filing with the appropriate authority in Ministry of Commerce.
- Laisoning –Follow up of application for imposing provisional and final anti-dumping duty, investigation, preliminary findings, review, final findings etc.
- Litigation –Preparing and filing of replies to Show Cause Notices, appeals before Commissioner (Appeals), CESTAT, High Court, Supreme Court, attending personal hearings and appearance before Courts.
- Liaison –Interacting with the concerned department on behalf of the client for trouble shooting and ensuring smooth functioning of the affairs of the client.