- Classification –Advise and guidance for classification of goods under appropriate Chapter Headings/Sub-Headings
- Valuation – Advise and guidance in determining the assessable value for payment of Central Excise duty and other valuation matters.
- Procedures – Advise and guidance on procedural issues like registration, filing of monthly/quarterly/half yearly returns etc.
- Technical – Advise and guidance on technical issues like availment of Cenvat Credit on inputs,input services, capital goods, adjustment of excess paid duty, provisional assessment, remission of duty etc.
- Refund/Rebate/Drawback –Assistance in availing Refund/Rebate/Drawback.
- Preventive audits –Inspection of records on routine manner from the preventive and audit point of view.
- Litigation –Preparing and filing of replies to Show Cause Notices, appeals before Commissioner (Appeals), CESTAT, High Court, Supreme Court, attending personal hearings and appearance before Courts.
- Liaison –Interacting with the concerned department on behalf of the client for trouble shooting and ensuring smooth functioning of the affairs of the client.