• Procedure – Advise, guidance and assistance on procedural compliance on the requirements under NDPS provisions for Manufactured Drugs, Psychotropic Substances, Controlled Substances (Precursors) etc.
• Technical – Advise, guidance and assistance on technical issues concerning manufacture, storage, distribution/selling, Import/Export etc of Manufactured Drugs, Psychotropic Substances, Controlled Substances (Precursors) etc.
• Training – Conducting seminars/training sessions at the client’s premises for workers/staff/management personnel for better compliance of NDPS provisions and plugging the loss of products on account of employee infidelity.
• Security – Conducting mock audits/checks of the production /statutory records for unearthing breaches in compliance of the NDPS provisions and siphoning of products from the premises. Overhauling the security/surveillance system and suggesting changes.
• Laisoning – Follow up of on permissions/sanctions etc on any matters concerning Manufactured Drugs, Psychotropic Substances, Controlled Substances (Precursors) etc. with Narcotics Control Bureau, Central Bureau of Narcotics (Narcotics Commissioner), Designated State authorities under NDPS etc.
• Litigation – Handling litigation in NDPS Spl. Court, High Court, Supreme Court.
• Liaison – Interacting with the concerned department on behalf of the client for trouble shooting and ensuring smooth functioning of the affairs of the client.