- Procedure – Advise, guidance and assistance on procedural issues to units and developers for preferring applications and obtaining permissions for setting up SEZ-EOU-STP-EHTP.
- Technical – Advise, guidance and assistance on technical issues concerning obtaining permissions for conducting operations and in other miscellaneous matters.
- Laisoning – Follow up of application for conducting operations and other miscellaneous permissions and co-ordinating with Board of Approval, Development Commissioner, Director (STP) etc.
- Litigation – Preparing and filing of replies to Show Cause Notices, appeals before Commissioner (Appeals), CESTAT, High Court, Supreme Court, attending personal hearings and appearance before Courts.
- Liaison – Interacting with the concerned department on behalf of the client for trouble shooting and ensuring smooth functioning of the affairs of the client.